INTRODUCTION TO FASHION FILM - LONDON - VARIOUS DATES
Motion picture in the fashion world has grown incredibly over the last 3 years and the demand for creative individuals with an eye for film has never been so fierce. Whether you’re hoping to use the skills yourself or to better enable the directing of others, this fashion film making course is a great place to start to grow your portfolio.
From research, planning, shooting, the course combines all the basic techniques required to start your career in fashion film work.
Over 1 day, you will learn about the theory and business aspect of the industry, participate in discussions and practical workshops in a friendly and collaborative studio space. You’ll leave with an understanding of the principles and practicalities of fashion filmmaking and basic techniques to accomplish creating fashion film.
Take a look at our production with at www.dirty-productions.com
The course includes:
- -A introduction to fashion film and moving image
- -A introduction to the business of the fashion industry and how to enter the industry
- -Pre-production: ideas, workflows, storyboarding and production planning
- -Production roles: who does what on a film set and why
- -Fashion film shoot: learning about equipment and shooting
- -Collaborative crew-work and creative team
- -Shooting model in the studio to create amazing content for your portfolio
What will I leave with?
- Knowledge of the fashion industry as a business and how to enter the industry
- Knowledge of the pre production process
- Knowledge of shoot production and film set up
- Crew positions and casting process
- Database of fashion brands to contact post course
For Beginners. You should have an interest in film and fashion and a desire to learn.
No previous experience is required and all equipment is provided.
Your place on the course is not confirmed until you have booked online. There is no deadline for booking however places are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
What equipment do I require for the course:
Pen and note pad. Students are welcome to bring in their own props for shoot day if required.
Limited to 6 students only.
All course taught by industry professionals. Check out your tutor work below